Here for you every step of the way
When the road to parenthood isn’t as smooth as you might have expected, it’s important to get help from experts who truly care about helping you achieve your goals. Our Great Los Angeles County fertility specialists have created the ideal combination of medical expertise, advanced technology, caring compassion and convenient access, delivering the best available fertility care at our three California locations in Thousand Oaks, Encino and Santa Monica. We also welcome patients from around the world to schedule appointments at any of our clinics.
FSAC creates families using the most current, advanced, effective diagnostic tools and treatments. Our award-winning physicians’ high success rates are just one indication of the outstanding patient experience that we provide. We are also known for our warm, supportive environment that welcomes people experiencing fertility challenges, and for our extensive body of research contributions that raise the overall level of knowledge in the field of reproductive endocrinology.
Three Southern California locations
Our board certified reproductive endocrinologists have established an international reputation as leaders in advanced fertility treatment, making FSAC a destination for people from all over the world seeking the absolute best fertility care.
If you need fertility care in Southern California, there’s no need to drive to a larger city to get the expert help you need. We provide state-of-the-art fertility services, close to home, at all of our three locations in Ventura County and Los Angeles County.
While our Thousand Oaks office is our primary location and home to our state-of-the-art IVF and andrology laboratory, our Thousand Oaks fertility specialists provide the same outstanding level of care at our conveniently located Santa Monica fertility clinic and Encino fertility center. Whichever location you choose, you can feel comfortable knowing that your medical care is in the hands of experienced reproductive endocrinologists who are dedicated to achieving your family-building goals.
Our promise to you
At Fertility and Surgical Associates of California, our family-centered approach and friendly, welcoming team will make you feel at home. We go above and beyond every day to help our patients create the families they deserve, offering a highly personalized patient experience every step of the way.
People come to us from all over the world because they appreciate not just our expertise and high success rates, but also our promise to provide an outstanding experience for every patient.
- Always see an expert. You will meet with an experienced, board certified reproductive endocrinologist at every visit.
- Full one-hour consults. We take our time to listen to you, get to know you, and create a personalized treatment plan just for you.
- A supportive medical home. You will always feel welcome and respected by our friendly, caring physicians and staff.
- Inclusive care. We warmly welcome people of every ethnicity, race, gender and sexual orientation.
- Here when you need us. When you call our office or reach out to us by text, you’ll reach a member of our professional staff who will personally assist you. After hours, our helpful answering service will ensure that you get the help you need.
- Affordable fertility care. We will work to achieve your goal using the most affordable, least invasive approach that will be most effective for your individual situation.
Our Los Angeles fertility specialists are here for you
All of our renowned fertility specialists are board certified in reproductive endocrinology and infertility, combining their extensive expertise with advanced reproductive technology to help you achieve the family of your dreams.
It is our honor to assist hopeful parents on the journey of a lifetime to meeting their babies. Whether you visit our California fertility specialists at our primary location in Thousand Oaks or at our Encino fertility center or Santa Monica fertility clinic, you can expect the same personal attention, warm welcome and advanced reproductive care services.
Contact us to schedule a consultation, and let us help you get on the path to parenthood.